Antwoorden of subvragen toevoegen
From LimeSurvey Manual
Bij verschillende vraagtypes zijn een aantal antwoordopties nodig en/of subvragen.
When adding an answer you have to assign each answer/subquestion a code (which is e.g. used for Expression Manager relevance equations) and you have to enter the answer text. If the assessment mode is enabled at survey settings -> Notification & Data management -> "Enable assessment mode" you can - for certain question types - also enter the assessment value for each answer and since Limesurvey 2.06 you can even set a relevance condition for subquestions.
- Code: This is the data that will usually be exported to your spreadsheet when compiling results. You may choose whatever code you want (5 character maximum). The code can only contain standard alpha-numeric characters and has to be unique among the answer options for this question.
- Assessment value: This field will only show if the assessments mode is activated in the survey settings (v1.81 and later). It can be set to a positive or negative integer value. For more information please check out the Assessments page.
- Text/subquestion: The answer/subquestion that will be displayed.
- You can adjust the layout as well as include pictures or other media elements in your individual answers. This is possible by clicking on the pencil icon at the end of the answer text-box and using the WYSIWYG editor to create edit or design your answer layout as well as upload images and media.
- There is a special feature to create an answer that is showing up left and right of an array row (this works only with the question type Array ). This can be done by using a pipe char '|' to part the answer. For example: If you want to have 'Good' and 'Evil' on the left and right of the row just write 'Good|Evil' into this field. This is essentially useful if you want to create a Semantic Differential Question.
- Relevance: Since Limesurvey 2.06 you can enter Expression Manager relevance equations for each subquestion (available for question types using subquestions such as multiple choice or array questions). That way you can conditionally show/hide certain items of your question. The default value of "1" means that the item is always shown. Hint: Always check the question logic file to make sure your relevance equation has no errors.
- Sort order: This determines the sort-order of the answers. You can use the "Up" and "Dn" buttons next to each answer to change the position of that answer in the list.
Je kunt ook labelsets importeren/exporteren. Als je bijvoorbeeld een lijst met landen hebt die je als antwoorden wilt gebruiken.