From LimeSurvey Manual
Revision as of 18:38, 23 November 2017 by Cdorin
This tab lets you manage files (pictures, media files) that were uploaded in the HTML Editor. You can access it by going to the survey menu of your survey and looking for the Resources tab:
Once accessed, the following page will load up:
From this panel, you can:
- Browse available files
- Export files as a ZIP archive
- Import a ZIP archive of files
Tips & Hints
The following tips & hints were written by our community members. Feel free to edit it:
- Authorized files extensions are defined in config-defaults.php.
- Files for the survey are in the upload/surveys/<sid> subdirectory.
- Uploaded files will only been seen while browsing resources on this survey (groups, questions, answers) not in other surveys or objects (labels).
- Do not expect this limited visibility to ensure confidentiality of the resources as they are reachable with a simple browser to anyone who know the URL to the file.
- You can't import a ZIP file containing subdirectories.