From LimeSurvey Manual
This tab lets you manage files (pictures, media files) that were uploaded in the HTML Editor and it is only visible if you edit a survey - not during survey creation.
For further details, check our wiki on how to use external resources in your survey.
- Browse available files
- Export files as a ZIP archive
- Import a ZIP archive of files
- Authorized files extensions are defined in config-defaults.php.
- Files for the survey are in the upload/surveys/<sid> subdirectory.
- Uploaded files will only been seen while browsing resources on this survey (groups, questions, answers) not in other surveys or objects (labels).
- Do not expect this limited visibility to ensure confidentiality of the resources as they are reachable with a simple browser to anyone who know the URL to the file.
- You can't import a ZIP file containing subdirectories.