Google API howto
From LimeSurvey Manual
In order to add the API from Google Analytics to your survey, please follow these steps:
- Register/log in to Google Analytics (GA): www.google.com/analytics/.
- Create a tracking ID (the site should not point to the survey, but to the part before 'index.php?') The tracking ID should be UA-xxxxx.
- Go to your survey's global settings in LimeSurvey.
- Put the tracking ID into the appropriate field (Google Analytics tracking ID). It's probably best to set GA to track all pages as you can have more info.
- Activate the survey.
- Do the survey.
- Go to the GA panel main site. Select the appropriate account from the upper-left corner if you have more than one. You should see some graphs and different statistics. Beware of the dates in the upper right corner.