From LimeSurvey Manual
- Display participants: If clicked, a survey participants table with all the current participants will load up. From the browse screen you can edit or delete individual entries from the table as well as perform a number of other useful functions (see the Display participants wiki section below for more details);
- Create...: This option allows the survey administrator to add respondents into the survey participants table either via the Add participant option or via the Import participants function;
- Manage attributes: It allows the survey administrator to add additional fields to the survey participants table to store custom participant data;
- Export: If you wish to export the token tables and use them in other surveys, use this function. The file will be saved in the .CSV format;
- Survey participants: Use this option in order to quickly invite or remind your participants from the survey participants table to fill out your online survey;
- Generate tokens: It is a LimeSurvey functionality that allows the survey administrator to quickly allocate a random unique token code to each user from the survey participants table that does not have one;
- View in CPDB: It's a button that offers quick access to your LimeSurvey installation central participant database (CPDB). You can allocate from there CPDB users as survey participants to any survey you wish.