Survey status screen
From LimeSurvey Manual
In the administration bar you can choose a survey and then some status information for this survey gets displayed.
Most of the displayed items are rather self-explanatory and are the settings and information set when "Creating a new Survey" or "Edit Current Survey".
The following information is displayed:
- Title: The title of the survey, followed by the unique Survey-ID.
- Survey URL: This is the URL to access the survey in/from the internet, looks like: http://www.yourdomain.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=xxx&lang=yy
xxx is your Survey-ID.
yy is the language code for the survey.
When you use tokens, then you have to add "&token=zzz" at the end of your URL. zzz is the token.
- Description: A description to the survey.
- Welcome: The text, which is displayed on the welcome page.
- Administrator: The name of the administrator, followed by the email-address of the administrator.
- Fax To: The fax number for this survey.
- Start Date: The date the survey starts if "Timed Start" is set to Yes.
- Expiry Date: If an expire-date is set, it will be shown here.
- Template: The template, which is used for this survey.
- Base Language: The main language for this survey.
- Additional Languages: Translated languages which are in use for this survey.
- Exit Link: This is the link of the End-URL, which is displayed or directly loaded when a survey is successfully submitted. (Note: Note: If you are planning to automatically redirect to a certain page at the end of the survey, End Text under General should be blank.)
- End Text: (Note: If you are planning to automatically redirect to a certain page at the end of the survey, leave this blank)
- Number of questions/groups: Shows the number of questions and groups in your survey.
- Survey currently active: Shows the status of your survey - active or not active.
- Survey table name: If the survey is active, the table name of the survey in the database is shown.
- Answers are anonymous or not.
- Format of the survey: Question by Question, Group by Group or All in one.
- Responses are datestamped or not.
- IP Address will be logged or not.
- Referrer-URL will be saved or not.
- Allow saves turned on or off.
- Email notification turned on or off.
- Regenerate Question Codes:
- Straight: Every Question gets a new question code. First question gets 001, second question 002, third question 003,... (Group classification is ignored).
- By Group: Every Question gets a new question code. First question in each group gets 001, second question in each group 002, third question in each group 003,...