From LimeSurvey Manual
Revision as of 17:01, 19 February 2020 by DenisChenu
This event happen when ExpressionScript is constructed. It allow to update know variables array by expression.
- surveyId : the related survey id
- language : the related language
- knownVars : the current known Variables by expression.
- newExpressionSuffixes : and empty array by default. To be added as expression suffix (like .question, .NAOK etc …)
- knownVars : The new knowVars
Some detail of knowVars
knowVars are array of variables know by expression manager. Key are the variables.
LimeSurvey core have 2 types of variables for knowVars :
- Value fixed by template or survey or current view : SID, SURVEYURL, QID …
- Value from response of the user.
Fixed variables are stored as
$knownVars[$variable] = array( 'code' => // the static value for the variable 'type' => // '' 'jsName_on' => // '' 'jsName' => // '' 'readWrite' => // 'N' - since these are always read-only variables );
Dynamic variables are stored as
About Expression Suffixes