Vraagtype - Array per kolom
From LimeSurvey Manual
Dit vraagtype is gelijk aan het vraagtype array, alleen zijn de assen (subvragen en antwoorden) net andersom.
Download voorbeeld (Engels): H_-_Array_Flexible_Labels_by_Column.csv
This option allows the survey administrators to request their respondents to answer to certain survey questions. If the mandatory questions are not answered, the respondents will not be able to proceed further. If you have a question with multiple subquestions and you require only certain subquestions to be answered, use the minimum answer attribute located under the Logic tab.
- On - Question must be answered before the participant can proceed to the next page - the answer option 'No answer' is never shown.
- Soft - If the question is not answered a warning is shown when trying to proceed to the next page - however the participant can choose to ignore the warning and proceeed. Note that the 'No answer' option is still shown (if activated in survey presentation settings)
- Off (default) - Question can be left unanswered
Condition (previously "Relevance equation")
If the result value of the condition is "1" or "true", the question is "relevant" in the survey context, i.e. it is shown to the survey participant. If not, the question is hidden. Any survey question allows you to specify a relevance equation. This function is the successor of conditions and supports much more complex conditional logic.
Whenever you save the condition, it is evaluated and syntax-highlighted. Any errors will be color coded so that you can quickly detect and fix them.
- Any condition that makes use of the ExpressionScript syntax, without surrounding curly braces.
Here are good examples of syntax highlighting.
Random answer order (random_order)
This attribute causes LimeSurvey to ignore the existing order of answer options/subquestions, and instead it orders them randomly. This option permits the survey creator to diminish the survey bias. Please note that if a question has subquestions, the order of subquestions will be randomized, not the order of the answer options.
- Yes - Randomize when participant enters survey
- No (default)
Randomization group name (random_group)
It places the questions into a specified randomization group, all questions included in the specified group being displayed in a random order to the survey respondents.
You can find a sample survey using randomization group name in ExpressionScript sample survey.
Just enter any string you like (for example: 'group1'). All question which have set the same string within the randomization group name box will have their place in the survey randomized (=randomly exchanged among each other).
Preview To preview the questions use the preview survey instead of the preview question group function, as the second has been reported to not show the questions in a randomized order.
If enabled, the question will always be hidden - it will not be displayed to the survey participants. This function can be used in the following scenarios:
- If you wish to prefill a question with a URL and you want not to have it displayed on the screen. This overrides any conditions used within the survey because the respective question will not even be embedded on the page.
- If you wish to store or calculate a value on the fly via the ExpressionScript - Presentation.
- Off (default)
Insert page break in printable view (page_break)
This attribute is only active when you actually print a survey from the Printable View. It forces a page break before the question.
- Off (default)
Show in public statistics (public_statistics)
This attribute allows the survey administrator to chose if a particular question results should be displayed to the survey participants after they submitted the survey.
The default setting for each question is 'Off' (=Do not show the question statistics to the respondents). You have to enable this for every single question if you want to show the survey statistics of that (those) particular question(s) to the survey participants after the survey submission.
- Off (default)
SPSS export scale type (scale_export)
- Default (default)