From LimeSurvey Manual
Revision as of 15:21, 7 April 2020 by Ollehar
Question object considerations.
Questions are plugins.
- No difference between core and third-party questions
- Questions can include views.
- MM: All question related texts can make use of placeholders (EM).
Questions can have database columns.
- A question may define a column type for storing its answer.
Questions may have subquestions.
- A question may have subquestions; these are Question objects, possible of another type.
- Questions are rendered recursively; a parent question is responsible for telling its children when to render.
- Answer columns are discovered recursively; a parent question is responsible for getting column meta data (upon survey activation) from its children.
Questions may have AnswerSets.
- Multiple questions may share the same AnswerSet.
- An answer set is a numerically indexed array; assigning each text option an numeric value.
- Texts inside answer sets can be localized.
Questions belong to 1 Category.