Difference between revisions of "Time limit action"
From LimeSurvey Manual
m (Group by group)
m (For T:X separation)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 14:47, 19 November 2018
Time limit action (time_limit_action)
Sets the action performed when a time_limit has expired. By default the action for a time limit is "Warn and move on", which means the system will give a short warning that the time limit has expired before saving the question and effectively automatically clicking "Next >>". The alternative choices are to:
- "Move on without warning", which automatically clicks the "Next >>" button after the timer is finished but without any warning message.
- "Disable only", which disables changes in the question so the participant can't change anything, but doesn't automatically click the "Next >>" button.
This setting is only applicable if the general time limit setting is activated.
- Warn and move on (default): will warn the participant that the time has expired, and then click the next button
- Move on without warning: will immediately click the next button after the time limit has expired
- Disable only: will disable the answer after the time limit has expired but not automatically click next
- In group by group mode : settings one question with move timer in a group apply to whole group.