From LimeSurvey Manual
- Survey URLs: It displays the URLs used within your survey:
- English (Base language): The first survey URL is in your base language (English in our case). Therefore, if you share this link, the respondents will fill out the English version of the survey;
- Romanian: All the additional survey languages are listed below the base language. In our example, Romanian is the only selected additional language. Access the following wiki section for more information on additional languages.
- End URL: You have the possibility to redirect respondents to another page once they are done filling out the questionnaire. For more details, check the Survey text elements wiki.
- Number of questions/groups: It displays the total number of questions and question groups within the survey. If you would like to add/edit/delete them, read first about the survey structure of a LimeSurvey questionnaire;