From LimeSurvey Manual
A tour is an interactive tutorial ment to ease a user into the interface step by step.
- Suggestion from Markus: Have a button in the interface to get help or start a tour. Lights up when a tour is available for this page.
- Have a list of available tours; "achievements" and gold stars
- Might put a too heavy load on translators. Pay for translations? Use translations from manual?
- Which pages are most important to have tours?
- First time you visit the survey home
- Should a tour be interactive and multi-page, e.g. tour to create a simple survey which spans multiple pages?
- Each change in UI will deprecate the tour, so tours should only be made for very stable interfaces.