From LimeSurvey Manual
Guidelines could help
To support the good work of doc writers and translators, I recommend to develop some guidelines for the manual. This would help to involve more people into translation, like myself.
(May be there are some guidelines or hints, but I was not able to find them.)
Please add your ideas, how translators can add higher value? We could discuss some ideas here, like:
- translate only or contribute also to the english version?
- add some formatting templates?
- end user or administrator? keep it on one page or start different chapters?
- shorter pages and more links - or step by step tutorials on one page?
- which lime admin ui for screenshots and videos?
Hi - could anyone please contact me ? Ive translatede the danish some years ago, and I am back, just submitted the latest missing translation, but how to get the name at translation list would be nice.. I dont have the time to use a lot of IRC channels and so on, really just to keep it simple.. I would like a "closed" forum for translators and others instead og a mix og systems.. My mail is firstname.lastname@example.org - Stefan