Survey Group Permissions
From LimeSurvey Manual
- Create : this allow user to create group, by default user are the owner of the group. Owner have all rights on is surveys groups.
- View/read : this allow user to view and read all surveys groups.
- Update : this allow user to update all surveys groups. In general : view rights are checked before update action
- Delete : this allow user to delete all surveys groups. In general : view rights are checked before update action
Surveys groups shown in list
If user don't have view all surveys group read right, Surveys groups show in list (dropdown to choose Survey Groups or the Survey groups list).
- The Default Surveys group (the surveys group with id 1)
- Always available (New in 4.4.0 ) surveys groups : settings in each Surveys groups
- If user have a right on one survey in the group : Surveys groups are shown.
- If user have any right on Surveys group (User listed in Surveys groups permissions)
Surveys Group permission
Surveys group settings
Permission on survey group settings : name, description, parent group, sort order, owner, availability.
Ex cept description : this settings are shown in list too, then user without this specific right can see this information
Survey group security
Permission to modify survey group security settings. To add new user on permission : user need update rights.
Survey settings for surveys inside group
This allow to update inherited surveys settings for surveys inside this group. This don't include theme options for survey inside the group.
Surveys in survey group inherited right
This rights are not part of Surveys group right. Then giving all read rights on Surveys Group didn't give all read right on all Surveys inside the group.
This give rights on all surveys inside the group. See the related global right for Surveys.