From LimeSurvey Manual
This page lists current Limesurvey releases, future development, and release goals. We will try to update this regularly with more details as they become available, but please help us (yes, we are talking about you!).
Last update: 2016/09/21
Limesurvey v2.06 - Status: Archived
- LimeSurvey v2.06 will not receive new features or updates - instead see 2.06 LTS version
Limesurvey v2.06 LTS (Feb/March 2016) - Status: Archived
- A LTS (Long term support) version will be made available to user who bought a LimeSurvey Premium Package (= Comfort Update) - this LTS version includes mainly security fixes.
- This long term support version is scheduled to be maintained until at least 12/2016.
Limesurvey v2.50 (Feb 2016) - Status: Archived
- Completely new administration interface
- Fully responsive survey templates
Limesurvey 3.0.0 - Status: Released (Feb 2018)
- Using Twig as template engine.
- Possible for templates (now called themes) to inherit options and files from each other.
- Question templates (still work-in-progress).
- New side-menu and enhanced admin interface.
- Convert LimeSurvey to Yii 2.
- Refactor answer database to get rid of column limitations.
- Adding tours (Cannot be done before GUI changes)
- Further development of question templates.