Available third party plugins
From LimeSurvey Manual
Some plugin are listed on official page. If you have a plugin you would like to share with the world, feel free to add it to this page.
Export and statistics plugins
- exportCompleteAnswers : Complete New export system allowing export Answer code and answer text in CSV. Options is manageable by super admin.
- exportTripleS : export in Triple-S XML2 or XML1.3 format survey structure and data.
- extendAdminStatitistics : rewriting of core statistics, actually put sub question in same table and graph
- Reportico Reporting module for Limesurvey: generate charts,tables and statistics from survey data
Public survey plugins
- hideEmptyColumn : A plugin to add a solution to hide column of array question type with Expression Manager of LimeSurvey
- moreAccessibility : some option to add accessibility to public survey 2.6lts compatible onlmy, deprecated in 3.0
- addQuestionCodeClass : add the question code at the question wrapper class
- radioToStarRating : set any radio list to star rating system
- moveSomeAnswers : If using random_order attribute : allow to always move some answers at end.
Data editing plugins
- MassAction : A plugin for faster survey editing by loading questions details into editable cells. Includes a search and replace feature.
- Recompute Expressions: A Plugin for LimeSurvey to recompute expression in survey with already submitted survey. Allow to update some relevance too.
- showAdvancedSettings: Show advanced settings in question edit by default.
- replaceRegisterː Extra option for Register, starting point for other plugin.
- fixMaxStep : Fix question index for token answer persistence survey: Example of usage : get the complete index when user come back to the survey.
- sendMailAjax : Send token email one by one with ajaxː Allow to send all email in one click without restriction.
- sendMailCron: Automatically send invitations and reminders using cronjobsː Automatically sends invitations and reminders in custom intervals. Extensive configuration and debugging options
- Piwik-for-Limesurvey Piwik for LImesurveyː Plugs Piwik into Limesurvey, so you can track your survey admin users and respondents.
- Mark surveys as "Survey Model/Template"ː Allow admins to mark a survey as "Survey Model", a kind of "master survey" or "survey template" which only users with appropriate rights are allowed to edit. The common user is only allowed to create copies based on such a survey template.
- toolsDomDocumentː a tools for anothers plugin
- UrlTemplateChangerː Set respondent's interview template over an URL parameter.
- ZestHookː Makes it possible to send a Post request on every response submission. You can set the URL to post to, as well as several other options.